The 14-week ideaSpark course is grounded in a design process that includes discovery, ideation, prototyping, user testing and sharing. Jr. High students begin using computer science as a problem-solving tool. They develop proficiency in computer programming languages and collaborate to complete their own creative project, with possibilities ranging from mobile apps to websites. At the end of the semester, student teams share their projects at Demo Day with family, mentors and sponsors in the audience.
- Experience computing as a medium for representing and solving problems
- Use programming concepts and methods to create applications
- Collaborate with peers using pair programming and by working in project teams
- Explore fields of study and careers to understand the impact of technology
- Communicate thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills
Spring 2018 for ideaSpark
3D Game Development
Rosemont Elementary and International Language School (Dallas ISD)
719 N Montclair Ave, Dallas, TX 75208
Questions about registration?
Contact Ben Davis: email@example.com, 214-442-1635