Have you truly explored the limits of the world of Minecraft? Have you transformed a sword into a magic wand? Have you built a palace in the blink of an eye or designed your own color-changing disco dance floor? This is a taste of what you'll learn in this beginner coding workshop by Bold Idea.
Using a Raspberry Pi mini-computer, we'll begin with some short, simple Python lessons and then use your new skills to modify Minecraft to produce instant and totally awesome results. When you unleash the power of Minecraft using code, you'll be able to:
- Take the player on an automated teleportation tour around your Minecraft world
- Build massive monuments, pyramids, forests, and more in a snap!
- Make secret passageways that open when you activate a hidden switch
- Create a spooky ghost town that vanishes and reappears elsewhere
- Show exactly where to dig for rare blocks
- Cast a spell so that a cascade of flowers (or dynamite if you're daring!) follows your every move
- Make mischief with dastardly lava traps and watery curses that cause huge floods
Registrations will open this Friday. Check back then!