- Increase confidence when using computers
- Instill courage to try new things
- Grow perseverance when tackling difficult problems
- Provide a sense of belonging in technology for underrepresented students
- Collaborate with peers using pair programming and by working in project teams
- Demonstrate the impact that CS has in careers and communities
Spring 2017 Schedule for CS First
Families are welcome to register their students for any of the following locations that best fits their schedule and geography. Cost: $140 per student. Financial assistance available.
10am - 12pm
9:30am - 11:30am
1pm - 3pm
10am - 12pm
Questions about registration?
Contact Ben Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-415-6277
Bold Idea is offering program at public schools and community centers we are partnered with
- at no cost to the families these locations serve. These include:
Wesley-Rankin Community Center
3100 Crossman Ave, Dallas, TX 75212
Rosemont Elementary and International Language School (Dallas ISD)
4:30 - 6pm
Thursdays, 3:45 - 5:30pm
Want to suggest a school or community center?
Contact Robyn Brown, email@example.com, 972-765-1943
The CS First program offers a variety of themes, such as music, art, and game design, that are designed to capture a student's existing interests, while introducing them to core computer science concepts.
- Fashion & Design
- Social Media
- and more!