- Increase confidence when using computers
- Instill courage to try new things
- Grow perseverance when tackling difficult problems
- Provide a sense of belonging in technology for underrepresented students
- Collaborate with peers using pair programming and by working in project teams
- Demonstrate the impact that CS has in careers and communities
Fall 2017 for CS First
Families are welcome to register their students for any of the following locations that best fits their schedule and geography. Cost: $140 per student. Financial assistance available.
Questions about registration?
Contact Ben Davis, email@example.com, 214-442-1635
Bold Idea is offering program at public schools and community centers we are partnered with
- at no cost to the families these locations serve. These include:
Want to suggest a school or community center?
Contact Robyn Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-442-1675
The CS First program offers a variety of themes, such as music, art, and game design, that are designed to capture a student's existing interests, while introducing them to core computer science concepts.
- Fashion & Design
- Social Media
- and more!