Create new worlds with computing
3rd - 5th grade students will bring their imagination to life by coding their own creative projects, while learning the basics of computer science with their friends. Projects include animations, storytelling, the arts and game design.
- Understand computer science as a creative experience and tool for personal expression
- Increase confidence when using computers
- Instill courage to try new things
- Grow perseverance when tackling difficult problems
- Provide a sense of belonging in technology for underrepresented students
- Collaborate with peers using pair programming and by working in project teams
- Understand the impact that CS has in careers and communities
Families are welcome to register their students for any of the following Saturday locations that best fits their schedule and geography - or a partner location that already serves your family.
Rosemont Elementary and International Language School (Dallas ISD)
719 N Montclair Ave, Dallas, TX 75208
Questions about registration?
Contact Ben Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-442-1635